NOMINATED for the Versatile Blogger Award! I was nominated for this award by http://artboy68project.wordpress.com/. Artboy68 thank you very much for this honor! I’m sooo excited, this has made my weekend. This is such great encouragement for me and I’m proud to wear the badge!
I’ve been blogging since early 2005 and it’s so nice when someone notices your work and gives you a nod. Stuff like this gives me the motivation to continue my journey in the blogosphere. A great big thanks to all those who take the time to visit my blog and who post comments and likes; I really appreciate your time and attention.
These are the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
Here’s my list:
The Big Seven:
- I wear high heels just about everywhere I go!
- My celebrity crushes are: Jackie Jackson, Tyrese, Snoop Dog, Idris Elba, Robin Thick, Tyson Beckford and Denzel Washington. Smooches to all these fine men!
- I was a member of a George Clinton (Parliament Funkadelic, P-Funk All Stars) band in the 1980’s called Incorporated Thang Band. I talk a little bit about it here
- I have a post-graduate degree in education: Instructional Technology
- My guilty pleasures are: fried lobster, sparkling pink moscato, chocolate cake, Godiva truffles, dipped strawberries and tropical island/beach vacations
- I’m a beer fanatic. My current favorite is Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat
- I love wearing big earrings!
Click here for more information about the Versatile Blogger Award.